The dive has not been good ....but the barrels have!!
There has been a strong ground swell out the south and it has made for some seriously chunky barrels. A little under the weather with flu I got the call this morning that it was on. Hauled my ass out of bed and got out there.
And it was chuncky!! I managed to get into one or two waves that just turned to caverns of delight. But for every wave I got 2 went by, I was just not able to get into them on my 6'o" ...... keep telling myself that 'Kelly' is a year older and a centimeter taller and would probably be riding his favorite 5'10"!! Ok he is 6kg lighter ....... and has just won the second of 2 ASP events back to back!!
Anyway it looks like we are in for an epic winter surfwise ...... I am getting ready for it!!
The forecast looks bleak for the next few days and week end ....... the kiteboarding will be good ...
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits