I woke up this morning, hoping to call Morne and get him out of bed for a dive. But my plan was foiled by gusty winds and miserable rain. I checked the real time wind update in Durban and it was blowing 10 knots south. So I crawled back into bed .....
Driving to work the sea was lumpy and not dive able .... well not fun at least. Not sure what the vis is doing, but it did bucket down and I am sure the rivers will have some affect.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits