The sea was nice and calm this morning, and I decided to take Braidy (my lighty) for a surf. There were some nice little waves at Surfers point and Braidy and I had a couple before I he had to get back home to get ready for school.
I think back to when I was at school ..... I would have done anything to be able to surf before school.
Any how the dive is still looking ok ...ish. The water was not too cold and the vis was more than diveable, but its not the warm clean stuff you are looking for this time of the year.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits