I am slowly getting back into the swing of things, Wayno is still up north at Sordwana and they got some fish yesterday. They did not get any 'special' fish but landed 3 cuta 2 kingfish and a nice sized Kakaap.
Chatting to a mate he was saying that he finds the pre frontal pressure drop the key to Sordwana.
I have started a new thread on the forum
When does Sordwana Work
Go add your ten cents worth.
(you will need to log in / or register to access this section of the forum .... it is free tho :-) )
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits