Howdy .... its been a while!!
I am finally back at graft (work) and my spearfishing blogging should return to normal soon. I was away in Moz for a couple weeks, and dive flat out until we were pretty much dived out and worn out.
We got loads of cuta, and got them on film aswell which was epic. We did not get any really big fish .... I did miss a Sailfish :-( but all the cuta were quality fish between the 8kg and 15kg mark.
I will get some pics etc up soon .... just got to get my head around being back at work for now!!
Good to be back
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits