The sea was diveable this morning ... but for some reason I just was not too amped. I looked out side and the west was still blowing a bit ... not that that has stopped me before, nor the light drizzle. I think it is the fact that I know that the warm waters of Mozam are only 2WEEKS away!!! And diving marginal water for snoek just does not seem all that inviting right now.
That said the Shoal was on form yesterday, Andy got a 20 plus wahoo and just missed a saily, they got some cuta aswell. I also seems like the Dorado are starting to come through in some numbers off the FADs .... maybe we will get out there soon.
Any way thats all for now,
P.S dont forget SALTY DIVERS CLUB NITE 2NITE!!!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits