Today is my last day at work for almost a month !!!!
Its like break up day at school, you are amped and excited, but the drudgery of the last few hours is almost unbearable.
Any way you probably want to know what the sea is doing?? Well its gone green!!! Yep green, I took my lighty for a dive thinking it was going to be brilliant and it was murky muck. A mate dived Xmas and said it was 2 meters on the bottom in 10m of water.
Strange that the south winds have brought bad water, normally its the easts that turn it to poo.
Any way on the brighter side, this time next week I will be in Mozambique a couple cuta richer. :-)
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits