The weekend went down fairly uneventfully, some guys out of desperation found some clean green patches up and down the coast. I did not here of too much coming out other than the odd snoek and reef fish.
The good news is that there is only 4 weeks left till 'builders shut down' and that means I will be on leave!!! .... damn I hope these 4 weeks goes fast!
There have also been a few guys up in Southern Mozambique spearfishing and there have been reports of some good fish coming out. I have heard of some 20 plus Cuta and Wahoo been boated.
So if you are keen for some action thats were it is all happening.
Anyway let me go and work my 4weeks away ......
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits