Well at the moment with strained lungs the sea very average ...but diveable, and the work load insurmountable. Its hard to find something good to talk about.
Then while I was diving into work ....at 5:40 I realised it was light even tho there were some low clouds. And that my friends is great news, it means that when it gets clean we can dive from 5:30!!
No more swimming for 25min to the drop off to dive for 30min turn around and sprint back to the beach to get to work.
Now we can ....swim for 25min to the drop off to dive for 60min turn around and sprint back to the beach to get to work. :-)
I suppose that also means that there is enough time to hit a dive after work aswell now. If you are int the water at 5pm you can probably dive till some time after 6pm. Its a good thing!
And while we are on good things .... Salty Divers are having their Club nite on Friday in Ballito. We are are doing a Garrick and Brusher workshop ....should be fun.
Give me a shout if you are keen to join in. 083 631 0841
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits