Just when you thought the man had won every surfing accolade and record there is, Kelly Slater scalped another one over the weekend with his win at the Boost Mobile Pro. Slater’s latest victory marks his 34th career World Tour win, shattering the 33-win mark he previously shared with former three-time ASP World Champion Tom Curren. Curren held the record for 16 years before Kelly tied it at Bells in ’06, and it’s taken the Champ 18 months to break it.
Kelly now sits second in the ASP title race with France coming up its going to exciting to see what goes down. The other guys like Taj and Al are surfing like animals, with very few points seperating the top 5 spots. Its going to get exciting!!
As for the surf at home .... what surf? The Water is still green with little hope of a dive any time soon.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits