Unusual for this time of year, we are having epic weather conditions. Maybe all the weather was unleashed at Vidal and there is nothing left for this week.
Yesterday was an epic day, perfect swell and late morning land breezes made me envious of those who did not have work and were surfing. The only consolation is that the banks are still stuffed and I know it was not all time!!
The swell has dropped today, but the wind looks like it will hold with late arvo land breezes ....we will see! The vis is not too good and we will have to wait for the south west later this week.
The week end looks like there will be a cold front coming over ... typical for a weekend. And I will be in the Berg ... even worse!!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits