The sea was still a little bumpy this morning, and it was a little too early to see the vis. You will have to wait for the Sharks Board Report for an update. Never the less it is looking good for the weekend . Its about time we had something going, this whole week has been disappointing.
A couple of us are thinking of braving the long drive up to Vidal for the day on Saturday. I know its a long way, but I remember driving all the way there on the second weekend of August one year and getting some great fish including a 25kg Wahoo. So you never know whats going to happen.
One thing I do remember is my mate Andy after putting in a second shot on the Wahoo, swimming back to the boat ... which was a couple hundred meters away with no gun and a Tiger Shark in tow.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits