Good Morning chaps,
Well there is some diving going down I am sure, at home it is looking a bit better. Tho it is still only a few meters vis , but good enough for buggs.
Zinkwazi is still looking good, and down south has some 10m vis so if it holds out we can be diving this weekend.
A strong north east is predicted for tomorrow followed by a south west through Saturday. So Sunday should have some good diving.
National Spearfishing Champs is being held down in Knysna and the boys have spent the last 2 days scouting around. Andy said that the structure and canyons are amazing down there with loads of fish. H said that it was frustrating not being able to shoot them as they were only scouting at this stage.
I will try keep you in the loop as the things unfold.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits