Sorry for the late report today ... was on the road early for work! Might as well work hard while the diving is out.
But I am upbeat, driving back from Durban Tongaat looked like it was cleaning up, not dive-able but it was not the brown muck we have had for 2 weeks.
The forecasts show the south coming on Friday and Saturday so we should get in some time this week end. And if you take a look at the sharks board report you will see that there is 6m vis down south. So there is hope!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits