Well it was great to wake up to a brisk south westerly this morning. Hopefully it will clean things up for tomorrow, the wind looks like it will moderate and continue to blow gently through Wednesday. This could mean 2 solid days of diving ahead!!!
The cloud cover in the morning might be a factor with it only getting light enough to dive just before 6, the clouds could shorten the dive considerably. ...... Thats if you have to rush to work like me! :-)
Dive spots are still a problem with our local beaches still dodgy and access limited. A mate dived Tiffanies (brave boy!!) and said that the reef was very sanded up. I found the same thing at Christmas bay, all the mid depth 5 - 12m had been covered.
The feedback from the guys was that it was generally quiet this weekend. I suppose thats how it is in Autumn, but the south coast does start to operate so we will keep our ears open to whats going down.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits