Its looking bleak!
A whole week of east winds, the sea is still brown and full of miff. All the rivers down south are open and we are into the second week since the big swell wrecked everything. Man this sux!
Then to top all that there is a cyclone off Madagascar ... not to big and quiet far away ...but it could just build and head our way. If that happens it will be here just in time for the long week end. Splendid!
Just a heads up, because of the club meet falling on Friday the public holiday, we have moved it to Wednesday 11th and will be held in Durban. I will keep you posted with more info as and when the venue is confirmed.
Try have fun,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits