Hey guys ,
I did not dive today as I had to get back to work ...... bummer!
Got some feed back from the guys and they said that the water was very good just that the fish were quiet. Morne had a shot at a snoek, but I dont think much else was seen.
The East is now pushing and is set to push for the next 2 days. The water has already started to turn green in the east and I don't think there is going to be much diving until the next west.
Cheers 4 Now
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits