Sorry for being so quiet, its just that there has been very little to report on or anything of interest. The dive has been very dismal here on the north coast. Besides the fact that the Couta are virtually a no show the conditions have be horrid to say the least.
March and the Cray season are living up to their worst expectations and there have been few good days let alone a couple that are good enough to get in and get your buggs. I hear the south coast has been a little more consistent, but no fire works.
I will be sure to post if I hear anything going down.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits