Sorry I have not been on the ball posting, its just been one of those weeks work wise where you don't know your arse from your elbow. The closest I got to the sea was Tuesday morning when I took Braiden for a surf before school, it was too small for a big guy like me so I just sat and watched.
Its not that there has nothing being going on either! The cuta still seem to be coming out here and there, this not too unusual for this time of year other than the consistency! Normally some one here and there lucks one, but this year some guys ... obviously on the right spot have found the fish and have made a habit of getting some good fish. Most of which are over 10kg. Please dont ask me where they are getting the fish, I will only lead you down the garden path .... all the way to Portembogentweni Rocks!
On another note Ballito has been turned upside down with the Mr Price Pro starting tomorrow. And it looks like we are in for a wave fest of note. Wavescapes was calling 20-30ft swells for tomorrow, but I see this morning that the forecast is 12-18ft now. That is good news for the Mr Price, as a large swell now would destroy and banks that we did have and the comp would be a disaster! The conditions tomorrow will be perfect ...maybe a little on the large side and if the waves arnt maxing out we will have some awesome surfing. Its gonna be interesting to see how the chics handle the swell, and with a little luck the swell will moderate but hang around for next week aswell.
Thats all for now
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits