Well dont get too excited about the spearfishing!! There is maybe a small gap tomorrow morning, it will be windy but it could be diveable. The weather just becomes fish curry from there, both Saturday and Sunday have strong winds in the morning ..... fudge!
On the bright side of things, the weather looks good for friday evenings braai at the Salty's Club Nite! This is a big plus coz I think we might need to sit out side with all the chaps coming to the Breath Hold Traing chat with Helen.
Other News is that some Wahoo came out on Aliwal shoal on the weekend, they were apparently shoaling and were super dumb!!! (Why cant I ever get it like that?)
It is also the Border Open this weekend down in the Transkei, I hope the guys get some better conditions than we are having.
Some of the guys are already there and got a dive in further south getting some good Cracker just to get things going.
Other than that ..... See you at the braai
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits