Sorry there has been no posts, its just that there is nothing really happening on the Spearfishing side of things this side of the world. There is not even any surf!
At the moment the sea is brown with a lumpy east swell and the wind is about to start pushing from the south.
With some luck we might get some cleaner water, but its a long shot I think!
The SA spearo team should be back so I am sure that there a full report on what went down. Just picking up on what has been said, it looks like there was a fair amount of questionable circumstances around the way the champs were run.
Anyway I will keep you posted ...
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits