We .. totally out the blue .(excuse the pun) got some clean water!!
The vis was not bad with guys reporting some good vis in some spots up to 6-8m. But the fish seemed quiet, with little or no reports of good fish. The paddle ski bloaks we on full force this morning, I counted 15 of them off the wreck in Ballito. I was ther at 5:10 and battled for parking!!
That and 2 jetski's made the place actually quiet busy. ...they must have known something I did'nt. As the only fish that seem to be around is Garrick!!
Anyway the wind is due to blow a little tonight and pick up again tomorrow ...
Who knows what is next??
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits