Monday, September 22, 2008
Big Swell Bangs Bog
After a weekend of cold miserable windy weather, the sun came out and the wind conditions were perfect. I grabbed the board I am using, a 5'10" twinfin ... mine snapped a couple weekends ago and went to check out the surf.
I knew it was going to be big, but I though with the high tide I might still get a couple waves. That was not to be, as I drove down Surfers Lane a set pulled in breaking outside of the end of the point and all hopes of getting in were drowned.
I had a look at Bog and it was insane ... even if you could some how get out you would be in for a beating of a life time!!
The conditions seem to hold and with the swell dropping a little maybe tomorrow will have some waves.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits