Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Swell Bangs Bog

An insider rolling through Bog Bay, the Sets just closed out across the bay.

After a weekend of cold miserable windy weather, the sun came out and the wind conditions were perfect. I grabbed the board I am using, a 5'10" twinfin ... mine snapped a couple weekends ago and went to check out the surf.

I knew it was going to be big, but I though with the high tide I might still get a couple waves. That was not to be, as I drove down Surfers Lane a set pulled in breaking outside of the end of the point and all hopes of getting in were drowned.

I had a look at Bog and it was insane ... even if you could some how get out you would be in for a beating of a life time!!

The conditions seem to hold and with the swell dropping a little maybe tomorrow will have some waves.

Lets see,

Coatesman

No comments: