What a brilliant day! I had a couple waves before work, one or two small barrels and a handful of beatings ....quiet common these days with me!! I must be getting old and slow or something ??
Anyway the sea was great this morning, the swell was not as lined up as I thought it would be and the surf consisted of freaky peaks. But the conditions were so good, it made up for the inconsistent waves.
The vis was not as good as I hoped and I think we will be surfing again tomorrow. The forecast shows the swell to still be around for tomorrow and then the east will blow ....typical!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits