Well the South brough some relief to the sea and it is looking cleaner that yesterday, but I am still not too sure how clean it really is.
The unfortunate thing is that the north east will be up early and we might have to wait until Sunday to get in.
Other than that there is a new website on the scene, www.spearo.co.za/ created by the guys who brought us the Fishing Corner this is bound to be a hive of activity in the months to come.
Any way thats all for now
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits