I finally got in the water today, I heard that it had cleaned up and a mate of mine got a good sized snoek off Westbrook. I hopped in at Tiffs at first light only to find the water green. But with about 4m it was good for snoek. I hung around the inside looking for snoek when the swell started to pick up and I headed out deeper.
I got the surprise of my life when a cuta swam right up to me, it was a real good sized fish. i turned to line up and it spooked, disappearing into the gloom in an instant ....flip I was so bummed!!
The west is pushing and the morning shows some promise, lets see what happens.
The weekend looks like a bit of a right off tho...
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits