Well we had a couple waves yesterday and the sea was not looking to bad for a dive. The swell was a little on the big side, but not undiveable.
Thats all over now as the beasterly easterly pumped yesterday and the sea is sh-mangled. And it does not look good until next week. ....Bloody Easts
I like to go through last years posts to see what we were doing the same time last year, it is strange how similar the days often are. Check it out August 2007
Anyway I will have to wait for some news from Oz or some lucky bum on a island some where. Come to think of it Scotty Rutherford is in G-land .... he took his speargun in his board bag!!! Maybe we will have some pics to show next week.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits