Gee I was really hoping to share good news with you .....that the weekend was going to rock!
But alas it looks like the east is here and could seriously throw a damper on this to come.
The water is fairly clean, well atleast the green muck has gone. Hopefully the east will hold off for long enough so that we can get some kind of dive in over the weekend.
On another note, Joel ...a local chap working on a yacht up at Zanzibar sent this to me!
Well it's good to see the gun works!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits