Thursday, July 31, 2008
Spearfishermans Eye Candy
Eye Candy ... you can look but no touching!! Freak how is this fish! So there are some big ones out there, usually we associate big 35kg plus cuta with Oz.
Freak ..new cuta destination ...Transkei ... who's keen. :-)
My luck I will get there and it is brown and full of sharks ....with a pumping wind.
Oh this pic is a bout 3 weeks old apparently ...so we missed it!!
Back home the vis is still good but it has gottten very cold (for us) 19deg!! And the sea was dead quiet ..... West tomorrow maybe we will come right this weekend.
Hey dont for get Club nite ..... The breath hold workshop will start at 7:30 sharp!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits