Seriously what is going on??
It looks like we are in for another week of east winds caused by a stubborn high pressure system pushing all the low systems south. Everything is out of wack, and we should be getting at least 2-3 days a week of south winds this time of the year.
Another very concerning thing is the sardines. The guys based down in the eastern cape who track and film the sards are yet to see any. Usually by this time of the year they are 2 - 3 weeks into chasing the shoals. This year there is nothing, nada zip! There are no birds nothing only a couple pods of 'lost' dolphin.
The big question is ....weather or over fishing?
I hope something comes right .... I mean even the surf is kuk.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits