Well the sea is still muck and a bumpy north swell is still running and will probably continue until the week end.
The south should come through on Saterday and that holds some of hope for a dive or surf on Sunday. Monday looks like it will be the bomb ....... might just have a late board meeting :-)
Hippo news is that it appears that our hippo has moved back north, this is good news as there are many more quiet spots where the ol chap can get out and feed. There are also acouple lagoons that might look inviting.
Iain sent me a pic of his Iggie ..... nice one Spumbu!! Good to see the Salty boys with the 2 largest fish of the comp!! Thats what I am talking about!!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits