The easterly put a bump on the sea and it looked a little greener, although still diveable. The east is going to blow today but from tomorrow some southerlies will come up, making things promising for the weekend.
Nationals start soon and the boys are starting to head up to Sordies to 'climatise' them selves. A whole week of chaszsing fish ..... with enough time and money.... the things I would do!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits