After a great weekend I was greeted this morning with a forcast that shows only east winds all week!! Freak .... bang goes any ideas of diving or surfing!
I will bring you up to speed if I hear of any good fish over the weekend. I did see some chap with a garrick tail sticking out the bin of his bukkie driving through town ...so the garrick are around.
I was also chatting to a mate down on the lower south coast and he was saying that the Garrick have been slow there. He said that usually he has 2 garrick on most dives by May. But this year he said he has seen very few fish ........ I wonder whats up??
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits