Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Andy goes Big at Spearfishing Nationals
Andy bust out last week at Spearfishing Nationals with this whopper of a Wahoo, unfortunately they rules they were using at nationals were still set with a max weight of 7 or 8kg. So Andy's fish only got him 7 points ... that same as if he shot a little king fish that was irritating him.
I know the rules are such to eliminate luck ..... I suppose you just have to be lucky to get close to a Big Wahoo and lucky to land it? ......... Sorry Andy you were just lucky!
Who actually cares? This fish is a bomb fish, Andy said that it was up there with shooting his Marlin, maybe even better. And if you were wondering it did not just swim right up to him. In fact that day the Wahoo were shoaling, and a number of guys got close to the shoal that was said to be over 50 fish. Funny how no one else got lucky??
Nice one Andy ...... you are tops in my book!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits