Well the swell has finally subsided, and will flatten off more through the day. The sea is still a little green and undiveable, and unfortunately the south is not going to be very strong today so I dont think the sea is going to clean up in a hurry.
That said I have seen the north east clean things up lately, so for all you pillages of crayfish you might just get lucky. Saturday is the start of the new bugg season and I am sure that every dog and his cat is going to be frothing to club da buggs. Like I said there might be enough vis to grovel a few out on Saturday.
I think Monday is going to be the day :-)
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits