Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spearfishing Sordwana

Spearfishing Sordwana can be frustrating at the best of times. I commented that we were there this last week and did not come right, this provoked a couple guys to ask me when I thought it did work.

This is a question I have been trying to get answered for some time, I have even put up a section on the forum on this very topic.
Spearfishing Sordwana

Why not go and share your experiences and thoughts on Sordwana. I will some comments and once we have enough info I will put it altogether and we should have a good idea of how the place works.

So please go and write down when you have found the place to work, or when it was dead. Things like: Time of year; Time of day; tides; winds; air pressure; current direction; which spot etc ......

This should be a fun exercise .....

Coatesman

No comments: