Spearfishing Sordwana can be frustrating at the best of times. I commented that we were there this last week and did not come right, this provoked a couple guys to ask me when I thought it did work.
This is a question I have been trying to get answered for some time, I have even put up a section on the forum on this very topic.
Why not go and share your experiences and thoughts on Sordwana. I will some comments and once we have enough info I will put it altogether and we should have a good idea of how the place works.
So please go and write down when you have found the place to work, or when it was dead. Things like: Time of year; Time of day; tides; winds; air pressure; current direction; which spot etc ......
This should be a fun exercise .....
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits