It a Fab morning, the sea is looking very inviting, although I am not to sure the water is crystal clean so I am not sure if any spearfishing will be going down.
We have some southerlies the next 2 days with moderate winds so I am sure we will be getting in soon.
The weekend was quiet with cooler water coming in. Friday was a good day with some ski boats getting there quota of fish.
See you out there
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits