Looking at the forecast the sea looks like it is going to be nice for the next couple of days. May I even go as far as to saw the week end even looks good.
I have had a couple reports of good fish being caught off Umlodti / La Mercy area and some good water out deep. With a bit of luck the small west that is blowing will turn things on.
It is interesting to note that in January 5 Salty Club records were broken last year. And a 4 more in February over the past few years. So we should be into some fish soon!!
Salt Rock Spearfishing Club Records
See you out there,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits