Well I after not diving at home for a month, I got in at home for the first time. I have been diving in 26+ deg water with vis up to 30m. So when I got into the 6m 23deg water this morning it was a shock to the system. Although this is not uncommon for the conditions this time of the year, and normally I would be stoked.
Anyway the weather looks like it is going to hold out for a day or so, let see what happens with the water.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits