Morne's Record Wahoo. I managed a couple fish a 11.4kg iggie and a 8.5kg Wahoo. Nothing like The 25kg bus that Morne shot!!
Back home I heard that the cuta came on at Umldoti yesterday. That is fantastic news ...... you have to love the early shoal cuta that pull in over November. Hopefully we will get some clean water and also get some fish. This morning it was still a murky 3m.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits