I woke to a lovely south wester blowing through my window, and with the sea been so muck lately there is a glimmer of hop with this west.
I checked the sea early, and it is still very brown ...not sure if one day of west will clean it up?
I figured that maybe there will be some swell and with the tide leap tomorrow morning making low tide at 6am, there would be some surf. But all the swell indicators say its going to be flat.
If it does clean up there might be hope for the week end warriors as Friday does not have too much wind and maybe ...just maybe there will be a dive on.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits