Not too much to tell you, the sea is a 'lovely' brown green color. Something like a cross between Shitty and Kakki .......I suppose that makes it Sharky?? Flip I am so funny sometimes.
While there is no spearfishing going down ...there is still the Salty Divers / North Coast Freediving Unions meet tomorrow at my place. It starts 5:30 and there will be a braai after.
Drop me a mail or call me 083 631 0841 if you are keen to come and check things out.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits