Yesterday arvo turned out to be a pearler so we jumped in for a late dive. The vis was about 4m ... god enough to get some buggs and dust the cobwebs out the lungs.
I managed to get a 8kg Kingfish and my buggs ... Was hoping to get in this morning but the east blew from early this morning so we canned it and slept in.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits