A huge hail and rain storm hit yesterday and sent our rivers puking brown muck into the sea. This mornings south west was trying to push the clean water in, but the rivers were winning the battle.
We had hoped to hit Sordwana or Vidal for some spearfishing this weekend, but it looks like the Beasterly Easterly will keep us home!!
Anyway I came across this on YouTube ...... would not mind this guys breath hold!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits