Well the east is pumping and looks like it is here for the next day or so, so there will be no diving here on the North Coast. This week end it was diveable and a mate got a 16kg Garrick off Tiffanies. I have not heard of too much else happening tho.
Down in the Cape the guys have started to get tuna again, last Thursday some guys landed a wack of good fish on line. The season should pick up, and run through to January.
The Kwazulu Natal Midlands Spearfishing Association have set a date for their trials. The first one is on the 1st December and will be a Gamefish only trial off deep Scotties. The North Coast Freediving Union might be climbing in on the action aswell.
If you hear of anything interesting just give me a shout and I will post it.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits