This week end saw some very clean water at home, and there were some rumors of some good fish coming out.
Morne took his new C-ski for it maiden voyage up at Sordwana, We wanted to go to Vidal but the camp site was full. So we hit Sordies, the conditions were epic but the water was a little off, with little current and a green tint. The water also was not that warm and we did not see a decent gamefish the whole morning. We managed to russel up a nice Kakaap out of some deep water and a good sized golden kingfish off 9 mile, so I suppose it was not all bad.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits