With the good vis Morne and I went to look for the Fame Wreck off Ballito. I had very good marks for it and even in bad vis was able to know which side of the wreck I was on.
But it has gone!!! Thats right Poof vanished the Fame Wreck is no longer where it was. I am sure that a couple hundred thousand ton two story high trawler does not just vanish. So where is it??
Rumors say it is off Boulders some where ........ I would love to find out!!!
The Fame Wreck off Ballito used to be a favorite Dagga hunting spot. And guys have got some good cuta and Kingies on line there aswell.
The wind looks like it might hold off for an arvo dive. Tomorrow the west is going to pump and hopefully will keep the good water around.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits