I have a couple guys calling and asking whats going down and if there is any vis. The water is not too bad with a good 5m vis. The swell was up this morning tho ... the forecast showed it dropping today?
The east has already started to puff and will blow moderately all day. The east should be light on Friday and Saturday with a healthy west on Sunday. So I am not too sure how good the vis will be this weekend. Scotties is looking good with 6-7m vis at the moment. And with all the fish down south it might be the way forward.
Catch you later
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits