Damn! It was good this morning ...and guess what I was in the office at 6 bells! I should have been suiting up about to go and spend some QT's with 'my' sea. In my mind I thought well I will push a hard one on Saturday ....... the old saying ' tomorrow never comes' applies. The south wester is going to hit earlier than expected and I don't think we are going to get in tomorrow.
Sunday might be ok we will just need to watch the swell.
A rumor has it that Koos Jordaan's Cuta was not 52kg as stated on the pic that was circulating. Does any one know the real story?
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits