Well its not that it was undiveable, I am still nursing the aftermath of the flue. I suppose the upside is that I did not miss out on an epic diving condition ..... except Monday morning ... sob.
The sea was looking lovely this morning, gentle offshores grooming a 4ft ground swell. The tide was high at 7bells and made a point dive possible, but no luck for the surfers.
The swell is dropping and the second system that looked like it might push swell this weekend is heading out to sea. Good news for fishermen and divers, looking to hit the sardines.
The only bummer is that there are going to be some light east winds which could mess the vis up. Not good!
By the look of things conditions will be good out deep this weekend, might be worth looking for some deep shoals of sardines or hit the shoal.
Catch you later
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits